Tuesday, January 4, 2011

misr 01

this is the day. the day that i would remember in my entire life.

18 DECEMBER 2010, 23:15pm, i was in the egypt air (plane) with my mom, dad and adik.
that day, we fly to Cairo, the hectic city of Egypt.

Alhamdulillah, after i've finished my S.P.M. completely , i was like " yaah, i'm going to misr! i'm free!".

the safar took about 8 to 9 hours to arrive at Cairo International Airport from KLIA. Hm, in the plane, i couldn't stop myself from sneezing all the time. Maybe because i have eaten something at the Burger King that make me sneeze. it was like, "aah, tak sukanyaa. takpe2, sabar2". at my sit in the plane, i automatically recall the physic's concept- the bernuolli's principle which acts on the plane so that it can lift up and FLY. aah, it was amazing to apply your knowledge ;) huhu

No comments: